As of Sunday we are planning to start a 'Pantry Challenge'.
Here are the rules:
1) You may purchase a limited number of staples. For this challenge, these staples are defined as:
Fruits and vegetables (fresh, frozen or canned - whatever your preference)
100% fruit or vegetable juices
Butter, margarine or oil
Cheese (any kind you like)
Sugar (any form-brown, powdered, white)
2) You may also purchase anything necessary for family members with special needs, or a medically-prescribed diet.
3) Everything else served must come from your pantry, freezer, or refrigerator.
4) No dining out!
5) You must blog about your experience.
* the owner of the blog that I got it from made her own bread, most people don't have the time of knowleadge to do this so I add bread to the list.
I figure we should last 4 weeks. We will see
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Friday, January 23, 2009
This blog is officially dead. I don't know if I will ever post on it again. so I bid everyone farewell. Ezzy and Ayden @ The Nut Hous...
Sunday- Pulled Pork Sandwiches ~~~ Monday- Chicken Pot Pie ~~~ Tuesday- Potato and Corn Chowder ~~~ Wednesday- Beef Stir Fry ~~~ Thursday- ...
I'm trying to keep try of my menus Mon- Breakfast for dinner (made lasagna instead) Tues- Leftovers Wed- Bean and Cheese Bu...
Sun L- PB&J D- Mini Pizza Sat L- Salad D-Chilled Avocado Soup, Cheese Quesadillas Mon L-Hot Dogs, Potato salad ...