Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Challenge

As of Sunday we are planning to start a 'Pantry Challenge'.
Here are the rules:
1) You may purchase a limited number of staples. For this challenge, these staples are defined as:
Fruits and vegetables (fresh, frozen or canned - whatever your preference)
100% fruit or vegetable juices
Milk
Eggs
Bread*
Butter, margarine or oil
Cheese (any kind you like)
Flour
Sugar (any form-brown, powdered, white)

2) You may also purchase anything necessary for family members with special needs, or a medically-prescribed diet.
3) Everything else served must come from your pantry, freezer, or refrigerator.
4) No dining out!
5) You must blog about your experience.
* the owner of the blog that I got it from made her own bread, most people don't have the time of knowleadge to do this so I add bread to the list.
I figure we should last 4 weeks. We will see

1 comment:

Good Luck.

This blog is officially dead. I don't know if I will ever post on it again. so I bid everyone farewell. Ezzy and Ayden @ The Nut House