Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Love the weather

It is almost 60 at noon. We have two days of this that it drops to freezing. I am glad for the warm up, it made digging the car out easier.
Speaking of the car, it went into the shop Monday. We hope it will be done in the next day or two. Then we have to deal with the thousand bill, Life is fun.
Auntie, has brought home some applications for the cleaning place, I fill one out as soon as I find it.
Week one is done. The whole thing hasn't been to bad. Yeah wait a few more weeks and then see what I say about it.
And Now for a random picture. Auntie does have a degree in art. Lovely isn't it.

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! That picture is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now imagine all those pretty blues are browns and you get what a local dam looks like currently. No worries for us though.

    ReplyDelete

Good Luck.

This blog is officially dead. I don't know if I will ever post on it again. so I bid everyone farewell. Ezzy and Ayden @ The Nut House