Monday, March 9, 2009

How much does a maid cost?

I am really starting to hate mud. The rain let up today. So I figure that I would bathe Ayden. here his is after his second bath of the day. Yes he was covered in mud after Dad and I spent about 45 minutes talking outside.
This lovely picture is of the bath tub. it proves how much stuff was on the pup. Yeah, the tub has been fun cleaning it too.
Dad did bring my fishing pole. Consider that I didn't even know what it looked like, we are good. I caught a 'catfish' with it. Creamy thought it was a lot of fun.
We need to mop the floors again. What great fun.
Oh and by the way, the rain starts again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Luck.

This blog is officially dead. I don't know if I will ever post on it again. so I bid everyone farewell. Ezzy and Ayden @ The Nut House