Thursday, October 15, 2009

Welcome Fall

And I think Winter is here too. The Temperatures dropped from 75 to 40 in about 12 days. The basement is half full of wood. Hopefully we will be done with that soon.
The 'cat door' was closed for the season less than a week ago. I know Ayden has tried to ram into it a few time. I hope he hasn't hurt anything there.
On an odd note, Six weeks until Thanksgiving. I haven't decided if I am going to make my own meal or eat with Fey's family.
I am trying to restart menu planning. There has been some luck with that.
Here is the little pumpkin I got out of the garden. I painted the face on it. I believe the only thing living right now is the collards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Luck.

This blog is officially dead. I don't know if I will ever post on it again. so I bid everyone farewell. Ezzy and Ayden @ The Nut House