Thursday, November 5, 2009

I need a life?


(watch the eyes)

I just wanted to put down some thoughts and pictures I found. The pictures are from a Live Journal I recently started following. I hurt the saying form somewhere. I like the squirrel and I haven't figure out why yet.
The farmers are taking all the corn down now. I think that is why my allergies are acting up.
And I finally fell down the stairs. I missed the last step and landed on the floor. My hip did bruise. The other side is just painful. I don ' think I will carry down the laundry. I usually through it down, basket and all.
There is a radio station playing Christmas music now. It surprised me yesterday

1 comment:

Good Luck.

This blog is officially dead. I don't know if I will ever post on it again. so I bid everyone farewell. Ezzy and Ayden @ The Nut House