Friday, January 15, 2010

Pictures and Rambling

The weeks are being very slow lately. Auntie's computer isn't working right, so I may work on it soon.
The car is still in the shop. Fey and I have been calling them often, but it still isn't done. I hope it is done by February.
I also hope to be working soon. I think I may be starting to get cabin fever. That and I may be sick of cleaning the house by my self for the most part.
There are the pictures.
Fluffy was playing around with Fey.

Watching the ball drop.

This is just a random picture, after we took down the tree in here.

Sunset out the front door. This is a road in there.


Ayden playing in the snow, before it all melted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Luck.

This blog is officially dead. I don't know if I will ever post on it again. so I bid everyone farewell. Ezzy and Ayden @ The Nut House