Friday, January 29, 2010

They're done, they're done.

Yes, I am referring to my Christmas Village. The one I started painting last year. Here they all are:
Grey house with blue roof.
The church, it was the first one done.

The blue house.

The Grocery Store, in pink to match the bakery.

The only restaurant in town.

Town Hall

The school house, minus kids.

The purple house, I believe it was the second one done.

I love the pale yellow and green on this house. It kinda matches my bedroom.

The bake shop(I told you it was to go with the grocery store)

This house by far gave me the most trouble.

And the fire station.
What few people I have gotten are already packed for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Luck.

This blog is officially dead. I don't know if I will ever post on it again. so I bid everyone farewell. Ezzy and Ayden @ The Nut House