Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day

One week left until Fey's Dad's Party(I need to work on a name for him). Fey still has to finish shopping for the party. I am debating if the mall will be open, so the Pet can look into a job. We will see.
There was a car wash done by the Ampgard group. I got a little red from that, but my wagon is CLEAN. There is another one in three weeks. Pet wants to go to that one as well. There should be more people, I hope.
The company overview when well. We may have to get a hold of the person we were going to talk to. He didn't call us back yet, but the job definitely looks promising.
I think I will cut it here, so it doesn't turn into rambling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Luck.

This blog is officially dead. I don't know if I will ever post on it again. so I bid everyone farewell. Ezzy and Ayden @ The Nut House