Thursday, July 2, 2009

Oh Crap. . .

I forgot my camera at New York AGAIN. I really need to stop doing that. The trip itself wasn't bad. Twelve hours in the car with a dog and a 7 week old bunny was not fun. Fey , Ayden and I where in the front seat the whole way home. Cutie was in the back seat. She traveled well, Thankfully.
The car looks funny now. I am not use to the corner lights being whole.
Weather has been cool again. I actually grabbed a sweatshirt and pants, In July.
Ayden learned to use the cat door ofter two months. I not sure if this is a good thing. I guess we will see.
The nuker died. We are currently without a microwave. It had been fun, but we do have a steamer. I have been playing with that.
We have a meeting tonight. I don't know what to think about it. I am still uneasy about the program.
I will catch everyone later, hopefully with pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Luck.

This blog is officially dead. I don't know if I will ever post on it again. so I bid everyone farewell. Ezzy and Ayden @ The Nut House